Merc Update



Hey all u Barenstain Bears!!!
I have a pretty big update on my current project. I will also post the concept that I have been working from. So I have incorporated almost all of this clothing/armor pieces. I have not sculpted them yet I have just made them. I also deviated a little from the design of his boots. I am going to be defining a little more than the concept shows. I have some screen grabs so to see what I have done a little more. I was also able to get one more level of detail on his head. I can probably get at least one if not two more levels out of it. I know the concept does not have ears but I have been sculpting them in just for practice. I still need the bottom of the boot. A few things on his wrist guards and then I need to design the tube/backpack thing he has on. Enjoy!

Comments